Adele Revella is the person behind BuyerPersona.com and in this episode, we talk in detail about buyer personas. Adele is a well-known expert that consults with some of the biggest companies around to get deep insights into their buyer personas. She helps them understand:
- How they buy
- When they buy
- Why they buy
We will dive deep into helping you understand the types of qualitative info you need to understand about your target customers so you can attract more of them. Listen in and avoid making buyer persona mistakes that limit your success.
Listen now and you’ll hear Adele and I talk about:
- (02:30) Introduction
- (03:30) Why is understanding a buyer persona so important?
- (06:00) What are some misconceptions about how to create a buyer persona?
- (08:24) Who should you interview to gather the information that you need?
- (09:40) What types of questions should you be asking and why?
- (11:45) Why can’t the sales team do the interviews?
- (13:10) What are some of the explicit insights that you are looking for?
- (18:30) Why isn’t the first answer the one that you want?
- (23:45) How many people do you like to interview?
More About This Episode
The Groove Digital Marketing podcast is the podcast for entrepreneurs who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help entrepreneurs discover which proven tactics and strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Adele Revella
Adele Revella is a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and author of The Buyer Persona Manifesto. A career marketer with decades of experience in the B2B technology industry, Adele has approached the discipline from all sides: sales and marketing executive, consultant, trainer and entrepreneur.
Adele is currently President of Buyer Persona Institute, the company she founded in 2010 to ensure that companies have deep insight into what persuades buyers to choose the solutions they market.
Hey, thanks for the info. Now what?
If you need any help with content creation, we have tons of free resources to get you over the hump. Please subscribe to this blog below to ensure that you never miss an article.
Have questions or comments? Please contact us by email or phone.
If you really enjoyed this post, please help us to spread the word by clicking one of the social media sharing buttons.
Thanks so much!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG!
Just enter your email below