What is inbound marketing and how can your business use inbound marekting to attract, engage and convert more prospects into clients? The infographic below was created for the staffing industry, but the information it provides can be applied universally to most service based businesses.
This infographic goes over:
- What inbound marketing consists of in relation to websites, content and SEO.
- 4 ways that inbound marketing differs from outbound marketing.
- Why your business should use inbound marketing to create a strong online presence.
- The current state of inbound marketing.
- What you should focus on to increase your inbound marketing efforts.
How to Use Inbound Marketing to Attract More Customers
- Increase organic reach.
- Save money on paid advertising like PPC.
- Increase social media reach.
- Increase traffic and quality leads.
Hey, thanks for the info. Now what?
If you need any help with content creation, we have tons of free resources to get you over the hump. Please subscribe to this blog below to ensure that you never miss an article.
Have questions or comments? Please contact us by email or phone.
If you really enjoyed this post, please help us to spread the word by clicking one of the social media sharing buttons.
Thanks so much!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG!
Just enter your email below