When the company Josh Turner worked for went under, he decided to start his own company. He used LinkedIn to get clients, and then his clients noticed the results he was getting on LinkedIn, and started asking if he would manage their LinkedIn campaigns as well. And so LinkedSelling was born.
In this episode, Josh shares how he helps clients with their LinkedIn strategies. He shares a specific Linkedin lead generation case study where he helped his clients position themselves as industry experts and provide a steady flow of leads to their sales team.
Listen now and you’ll hear Josh and I talk about:
- (01:00) Introductions
- (03:15) What did you do for your last job and how did LinkedIn play a role in that?
- (05:00) How did you use LinkedIn to get your first few clients?
- (06:30) What goals do your clients have?
- (07:00) How should I use LinkedIn to attract clients?
- (13:00) Why and how do I launch my own group?
- (17:00) What kind of companies should do this?
- (18:16) How do you track all the activity in the group?
- (20:30) What are the biggest mistakes you see people make?
- (22:15) Is sharing your client’s content in other groups worthwhile?
- (25:00) What do you suggest your group owners do with the one email they send per week?
- (27:00) How much time does one need to invest each day?
More About This Episode
The Groove Digital Marketing podcast is the podcast for entrepreneurs who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business. It’s designed to help entrepreneurs discover which proven tactics and strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Josh Turner
Josh Turner has had a laser focus on LinkedIn for the past few years; he’s created a whole business out of it.
Josh calls himself a “B2B Marketing Expert Specializing In LinkedIn,” and as the founder of Linked University, which offers webinars and trainings to get the most out of LinkedIn, and LinkedSelling, which has done work with LinkedIn marketing campaigns since 2010, it’s a well-deserved title.
Hey, thanks for the info. Now what?
If you need any help with content creation, we have tons of free resources to get you over the hump. Please subscribe to this blog below to ensure that you never miss an article.
Have questions or comments? Please contact us by email or phone.
If you really enjoyed this post, please help us to spread the word by clicking one of the social media sharing buttons.
Thanks so much!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG!
Just enter your email below