In today’s podcast, I interview Kristen Matthews, marketing manager at GroupHigh. Kristen is an outreach expert, and in this interview we talk about blogger outreach. Blogger outreach has fast become a popular way for brands to increase awareness for their products and stimulate word of mouth, mentions on social media, inbound links, and other good stuff.
To promote GroupHigh Kristen does a lot of blogger outreach. Kristen also does case studies for different case study articles and ebooks. And she works with GroupHigh’s top brand clients to give them advice and setup blogger outreach campaigns.
Why is blogger outreach valuable? Because people trust them!
- 81% US online population trusts info and advice they get from bloggers – that is almost everybody!
- 61% online population has made a purchase decision based on recommendation from a blogger.
Stats from BlogHer.com
Ready to learn more? By the end of this episode you will have a very clear path about what you should do to get a blogger outreach program setup within your organization.
Listen now and you’ll hear Kristen and I talk about:
- (02:30) Introduction
- (03:30) Why is blogger outreach so important?
- (06:30) How do you find the right bloggers?
- (09:50) What are some tools to use for outreach?
- (14:41) What are some do’s and don’ts for making contact?
- (18:51) What are some other benefits of working with bloggers?
- (26:20) How do blogger events work?
- Making the Case for Blogger Outreach
- Templates to Successfully Pitch Bloggers
- Lorna Jane Case Study
- BuluBox Case Study
More About This Episode
The Groove Digital Marketing podcast is the podcast for entrepreneurs who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business. It’s designed to help entrepreneurs discover which proven tactics and strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Kristen Matthews
Kristen Matthews is the marketing manager at GroupHigh and loves the collaborative elements of modern marketing so you should reach out to her for questions or to work with her! Contact her at email@example.com or follow her @KristenWords and @GroupHigh.
Hey, thanks for the info. Now what?
If you need any help with content creation, we have tons of free resources to get you over the hump. Please subscribe to this blog below to ensure that you never miss an article.
Have questions or comments? Please contact us by email or phone.
If you really enjoyed this post, please help us to spread the word by clicking one of the social media sharing buttons.
Thanks so much!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG!
Just enter your email below